Pete Lawson's Do-help Wanted

Hi All

I'm in charge of pyrotechnics for the day, just kidding, all though that would be a very Pete thing.

We would like to throw up some images of Pete and maybe even cut in some of his video interview on a wall at the event.

I'm thinking, powerpoint slide show, on a loop, with the video cut in. So I need from any helpful folks out there.

• Jpegs of photo's of Pete
  • The loan of a laptop (needs to be fairly new for memory size and speed)
  • Portable digital projector (Business presentation type with leads to hook up to lap top).

So if any of you can help, let me know. PM or davethorley@aol.com

Social source share

• Replies 2
  • Views 865
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Hi All

I'm in charge of pyrotechnics for the day, just kidding, all though that would be a very Pete thing.

We would like to throw up some images of Pete and maybe even cut in some of his video interview on a wall at the event.

I'm thinking, powerpoint slide show, on a loop, with the video cut in. So I need from any helpful folks out there.

• Jpegs of photo's of Pete
  • The loan of a laptop (needs to be fairly new for memory size and speed)
  • Portable digital projector (Business presentation type with leads to hook up to lap top).

So if any of you can help, let me know. PM or davethorley@aol.com

Dave, have a word with Chris Waterman mate as he used to have this set up at the New Century gigs in Manchester, think one of the chaps involved with that side of things was a mate of Neil Rushton's not sure but I'm pretty sure Chris will be able to point you in the right direction.

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Social source share

Dave, have a word with Chris Waterman mate as he used to have this set up at the New Century gigs in Manchester, think one of the chaps involved with that side of things was a mate of Neil Rushton's not sure but I'm pretty sure Chris will be able to point you in the right direction.

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Will do :thumbsup:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!