World Quake Band On World Quake

Pete S

• Replies 5
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

World Quake Band" "On the one"..on World Quake label M- ...and its Rare as hell ..never seen one before.

So if anyone can let me know how much this is worth. It doesn't appear in any price guide.

It's about £50. A guy in the US had quite a few of them a short time back.

Social source share

Two issues of the pazazz, a silver and a red one...the red one's apparently not as good as the silver though I've not heard that issue, just heard that it was an inferior take. Mike Vegh turned these up a while back, apparently in some quantity - think he was knocking them out at $2000 a pop, maybe less ($1500?), though Mike's the person to confirm all this.

Social source share

Two issues of the pazazz, a silver and a red one...the red one's apparently not as good as the silver though I've not heard that issue, just heard that it was an inferior take. Mike Vegh turned these up a while back, apparently in some quantity - think he was knocking them out at $2000 a pop, maybe less ($1500?), though Mike's the person to confirm all this.

I asked John about it and he said he auctioned one for £500 a few weeks back. My mate wanted £400 for his. I'll find out what colour label it is. Ta for the info. Chap selling the World Quake Band for 250 in VG on here though.

Social source share

I asked John about it and he said he auctioned one for £500 a few weeks back. My mate wanted £400 for his. I'll find out what colour label it is. Ta for the info. Chap selling the World Quake Band for 250 in VG on here though.

Craig Morer had the World Quake Band for $60 last week, not sure if he still has it?

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!