Price Check, Please

Howdy, all --

Does anybody know this WANDERERS 45, Run-Run, Senorita b/w After He Breaks Your Heart (United Artists 570)? I was looking for price info on it this morning... The only listing I found for it was from Craig Moerer, who has it in VG+ for 125.00 USD -- he's usually "fair but a little high", sorta like Mansfield, perhaps... but since there were no other dealers to check him against, I thought it would be wise to ask the experts here their opinions.

Experts? Your opinions, please.

Thanks --

Hugo M.

Social source share

• Replies 5
  • Views 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

You shouldn't pay more than 50 quid for an EX copy

I agree with Pete on that, in fact Pete, got my copy off you for I think 25 quid, and still in a UA sleeve (mind that was a few years back) AHBYH is one of my fav Ray Pollard records his vocal on it blows me away. As it's a plaki job, if ya after a copy make sure ya get one in at least Ex condition imo

stev

Social source share

I agree with Pete on that, in fact Pete, got my copy off you for I think 25 quid, and still in a UA sleeve (mind that was a few years back) AHBYH is one of my fav Ray Pollard records his vocal on it blows me away. As it's a plaki job, if ya after a copy make sure ya get one in at least Ex condition imo

stev

Wazat the demos are plaki and the issues are styrene or arethey all plaki.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!