Trevor Jackson

Since putting a photo of Trevor Jackson in my album in the Members Gallery, I have been asked Where Is He Now ???? the last time I saw Trevor was in 1990, Sue & I had a Caf'e in Bedfod & he came in with Rena, after that We visited him @ a flat somewhere between Clifton & Henlow Grange, ( just north of Hitchin ) He was living there with Jethro & one of the other kids. At this time Pauline was with Tomo (who is no longer alive) in Leicester. Can anyone shed some light on his present where abouts ???? photo below....

post-2461-1114546722_thumb.jpg

Social source share

• Replies 2
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

I remember years ago being stuck for a lift to the 100 club.....until Trev and Pauline decided they would travel all the way down from St. Albans to South Wales  :D to pick me up....now that's good mates for you :thumbsup:

link

Trev and I and a few others used to travel from St.Albans to see Spurs play through the 70s...in fact it was Trev who got me to go to Wigan for the first time in 75. I remember thumbing it up north to Stockport with Trev to meet Pauline and then getting a train to Wigan.

A mate of mine saw him with his son in a pub in Tottenham about two seasons ago but by the time he made his way through the crowd he had gone.

i would love to meet up with him again and have a go at him for making me poor...buying all these bits of round vinyl!!! :D

Edited by Rbman
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert