Label Scan Needed

• Replies 10
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Does anyone have a good and big label scan of the Deep Soul label please? Thanks :unsure: x

Should be able to find one on Dave Godin's Deep Soul Treasures Vol 1 or 2.

Would scan mine but some bugger has not returned them!

Worth tracking down to own.....Think Vol2 was a Kent CD....great deep soul ballads on em.

Try....Love That Never Grows Old ....superb for that kind of stuff.

Good Luck with the Tatoo.........My Island My Island! :thumbsup:

Kev

Social source share

Should be able to find one on Dave Godin's Deep Soul Treasures Vol 1 or 2.

Would scan mine but some bugger has not returned them!

Worth tracking down to own.....Think Vol2 was a Kent CD....great deep soul ballads on em.

Try....Love That Never Grows Old ....superb for that kind of stuff.

Good Luck with the Tatoo.........My Island My Island! :thumbsup:

Kev

hmm they might be too small I suppose. Found some scans but they are tiny. Doesnt have anyone an original 45 to take a photo or scan of? thought this place here was full of such "nerds" aka highly respectable individuals :unsure:

Social source share

Guest Stuart Raith

Does anyone have a good and big label scan of the Deep Soul label please? Thanks :thumbsup: x

Tell you what I have got... an actual (un-mounted) label of the first release on the label. I have all four of Dave's labels: Soul City SC101, Deep Soul DS 9101, Right On RO 101 and the unreleased Four Forty-Four that was due to be the Chris Jackson rarity that never made it ;-(. I have them all in a frame, maybe if you don't get sorted give me a shout and I'll scan this one in and email it on to you!

ATB

Stuart

https://www.raithy.com

Social source share

Tell you what I have got... an actual (un-mounted) label of the first release on the label. I have all four of Dave's labels: Soul City SC101, Deep Soul DS 9101, Right On RO 101 and the unreleased Four Forty-Four that was due to be the Chris Jackson rarity that never made it ;-(. I have them all in a frame, maybe if you don't get sorted give me a shout and I'll scan this one in and email it on to you!

ATB

Stuart

https://www.raithy.com

ahhh there we have one of the collectors! awesome! it would be too great if you could pm me a scan. i cant find a good one anywhere. its for a tattoo so it needs to show the detailing..is it the purple label? cheers :thumbsup:

Social source share

ahhh there we have one of the collectors! awesome! it would be too great if you could pm me a scan. i cant find a good one anywhere. its for a tattoo so it needs to show the detailing..is it the purple label? cheers :thumbsup:

Hey Miss Schmidt, I just came across this thread, if you haven't got one yet I've scanned one for you 300 dpi is the best I can do, I hope it helps.

Peace,

Mike H

post-7946-1231519281_thumb.jpg

Social source share

hmm they might be too small I suppose. Found some scans but they are tiny. Doesnt have anyone an original 45 to take a photo or scan of? thought this place here was full of such "nerds" aka highly respectable individuals :thumbsup:

I've got one, I'll see if I can take a decent photo of it

Social source share

• 3 weeks later...

Does anyone have a good and big label scan of the Deep Soul label please? Thanks smile.gif x

Did you get this sorted?

Forgot about it, just pulled a Nicky Lee 45 out and remembered. I can do you a 600dpi scan tonight if you still need it....

wink.gif

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert