Name That Tune

Guest Duffman

Guest Duffman

,,,,If ya can. I was at the 100 Club on sat gone. Ady played a song , I didnt catch the artist. I think it was something like old childhood memories or something. Can anyone point me in the right direction??

Cheers

Paul

ps crackin night!!

Social source share

• Replies 10
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Duffman

Cheers lads , just checked the tempos one , nope it wasnt that. Was a female or female group. Trien looking for The Souveniers but nothing came up.If they are a female group i think were onto something.

Social source share

Guest Duffman

Sheila Ferguson?

Des Parker

Cheers Des. Nope not Sheila , what a record though.I just looked at what i have saved in the drafts of my phone.In my defence I was really drunk with tiredness as I had been up at 6am on sat to get the ferry(bleedin volcanic ash). Its female or female group. Old childhood memory is what I have down as lyrics.I could have possibly heard wrong.. Its along the maxine brown/martha starr type sound it was in ady`s last spot in and around the time he played martha starr sweet temptation and willie tee. Im so sorry that 1 i didnt pay more attention and 2 didnt go up and ask him.

Social source share

Guest Duffman

Just listened to it. I actually have tears in my eyes.Shadow of memory old childhood memory - told ya I was tired!!! Cant thank yas all enough

Paul

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!