info wanted

Guest Trevski

Guest Trevski

Hi

Does anyone out there have any info on the Saus spin by Demitrice Faire "Young Girl"?

Label, rarity price, etc and maybe a sound clip/link?

Social source share

• Replies 6
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

What a brillant record, had forgotten about this untill mention and mentally playing it now,.

Dunno bout value, haven seen it much, something says 3 figure but that is certainly off the top of my head and owes more to word associaation rather than memory

Dunno if name right am thinking its tapp not faire for some reason, sure did have it up on site on one of the 6 pac sessions .

If no one does it before me, will throw it up

Social source share

Hi,

I've just been checking my notes, its a Chicago tune on the Tutona (I think that's correct) label, I remember talking about it with a well known Chicago collector a couple of years ago and he seemed to think there was only 3/4 copies, so obviously the price wil be reflected by that.

Cheers

NickG

Social source share

Nick, the hughes get out clause - 3 fig ranges = 9.99 all the way to 999 :)

Been searching for the clip as have a need to hear it

think it featured on a "soul up north " tape - possibly one by Saus

so more info may be in one of mags -but not sure

anyone got a list pc style of allsoul up north tapes,

think once did have complete set at one time but no longer, always used to be a highlight then dropping on doormat espically when away from home

anyone got one, if not will give howard a shout

Social source share

Hi,

I've just been checking my notes, its a Chicago tune on the Tutona (I think that's correct) label, I remember talking about it with a well known Chicago collector a couple of years ago and he seemed to think there was only 3/4 copies, so obviously the price wil be reflected by that.

Cheers

NickG

Tutona sounds like the label, can't quite remember. Not that rare, I've had two at least and no of other dealers and collecters who have or have had a copy. £300ish.

Social source share

Guest Trevski

Thanks for the info guys!

The Tutona bit sounds right, as the demitris tapp-Brunswick is definatly not it.

Saus playlist for last Wilton, says faire, so all I gotta do now is find one!!

PS welcome Mr Dyson, nice spot at the Wilton, as usual!

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!