P5OULH

Neptunes

Anyone got one they would like to part with thanks paul :lol:

I love Girl thats an awful thing say, Wazz (the king of the valleys) always plays it for me :lol:

but recently i heard another great Neptunes track ( a bit drunk and i can't remember what it was)

but i've just found House of Heartache on soulclub.org, not heard this before , sounds good though (not every ones taste i know)

go to soulclub.org and just do a search for neptunes

...............andrew

I love Girl thats an awful thing say, Wazz (the king of the valleys) always plays it for me :lol:

but recently i heard another great Neptunes track ( a bit drunk and i can't remember what it was)

but i've just found House of Heartache on soulclub.org, not heard this before , sounds good though (not every ones taste i know)

go to soulclub.org and just do a search for neptunes

...............andrew Hi Andrew already got that one it actually "House of broken hearts" there is another one they did on victoria "i don,t cry anymore which is the hardest one to get, think there is one on ebay at the moment thanks for the info :lol:

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.