45s For Sale

Guest souldaddy

Guest souldaddy

SOMETHING ON MY MIND by T&T on COBRA...killer modern funkiness...$175 (VG++ condition)

SHHHHHH FOR A LITTLE WHILE...James Brown on red KING...$30

WHAT CONDITION MY CONDITION IS IN...Betty LaVette on KAREN (VG condition...slight marks on wax, DON'T AFFECT PLAY...plays great!! drillhole in label) SOLD

WAITING FOR THE MOMENT/ I DO LOVE MY LADY...Haze on ASI (VG++ condition) $30

BEAUTY IS JUST SKIN DEEP/NYTHING YOU WASN'T BORN WITH...Ike & Tina Turner on TANGERINE RECORDS... (VG+ condition) killer two-sider northern stompers from the Turners. my fave by them for sure!! $40

FEVER, FEVER, FEVER/ WE GONNA DO OUR THING...Bobby Eaton on GALAXY...$40 (VG+ condition

THAT'S ALRIGHT...Ed Crook on TRI-SOUND...beautiful yellow copy with detroit address...SOLD (VG++)

THUMB A RIDE/ LIKE A ROLLING STONE...Earl Wright on CAPITOL (yellow & orange swirl) VG+ condition...CLASSIC northern bit here in top nick. has a file sticker on both labels, but has class about it. $50

No MORE WILL I CRY/BABY I'M YOURS...The Olympics on WLP LOMA (VG copy that plays very well) $50

YOU'VE BEEN A LONG TIME COMIN'/MY WOMAN NEEDS ME by Mitchell Braithwaite on promo ABC/PROBE label $35 (VG+ copy)

JUST A LITTLE MISUNDERSTANDING...The Contours on VG+ GORDY drill hole in lable, but an otherwise pristine copy $15

ONE MAN'S POISON/DON'T SHUT ME OUT...Liz Lands on ONE-DERFUL VG++ copy $15

HOPE WE HAVE...The Artistics on Brunswick VG++ condition $10

A LITTLE TOGETHERNESS...THE YOUNGHEARTS on CANTERBURY (VG+) $60

YOU'VE BEEN SO WONDERFUL TO ME...diana ross & supremes on VG+ MOTOWN $20

PLEASE PM ME IF INTERESTED IN ANY OR ALL!!! thanks mucho, brian :yes:

Edited by souldaddy
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 6
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest souldaddy

DATE WITH THE RAIN...eddie kendricks VG+ tamla SOLD

THE CHASE IS ON...THE ARTISTICS (vg++ copy with tiny drill hole) $50

I LOVE YOU SO/ NOW YOU HAVE TO CRY ALONE...edward hamilton and the arabians on LANROD (VG copy that is shiny and clean...has a warp that DOES NOT AFFECT PLAY. very rare deep soul on a tiny florida label $75

REACH OUR GOAL/ TEACH ME TONIGHT...carlos and the rivingtons on BATON MASTER label. very rare and top drawer northern...i've never seen this for sale. has some sleeve marks but plays VG+ $150

HEY PEARL/ MESSAGE TO THE GHETTO...THE PRIME CUT on shady brook (KILLER MODERN/FUNK on tiny label. currently gaining respect!! $35

DANCE WITH ME BABY/ TO BE HAPPY ENOUGH...The Trends on SMASH rare WLP on vinyl, VG+ condition. HOLD

Edited by souldaddy
Social source share

REACH OUR GOAL/ TEACH ME TONIGHT...carlos and the rivingtons on BATON MASTER label. very rare and top drawer northern...i've never seen this for sale. has some sleeve marks but plays VG+ $150

It's not rare mate, Golden Gate records have it for a very low set sale price on their website. Or they did have about 10 days back.Sorry.

Actually this is a bit of a problem with this section. It sounds like I'm trying to scupper this chaps sales on this record but it's not like that at all. Is it better to try and offer a bit of factual info or just keep schtumm. Or start a new thrtead in Look At Your Box?

Edited by Pete-S
Social source share

It's not rare mate, Golden Gate records have it for a very low set sale price on their website. Or they did have about 10 days back.Sorry.

Actually this is a bit of a problem with this section. It sounds like I'm trying to scupper this chaps sales on this record but it's not like that at all. Is it better to try and offer a bit of factual info or just keep schtumm. Or start a new thrtead in Look At Your Box?

hi pete you are right not that rare usually see it for £30 or a bit more sometimes.

mark

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert