Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

greeneggz

Value Please?

Turned up a copy of this over the weekend: Beres Hammond 'Just A Man' (Joe Gibbs) LP, 70s Jamaican Pressing. Its the one with that track 'Do this world a favor' on. I remember seeing this on playlists a couple of years back. Anyone know if this LP has any value/demand on it?? Cheers fellas...

Guest Johnny One Trout

Yes Mr Greeneggz it's worth a bit depends what issue you have I think there were two one being on Water Lilly (I think???) and the other being on Rocky Gibbs both worth a few quid although i always get mixed up as to which was the original and rarer release one goes for around 75 squids and the other for a £100+ last time i saw them up for sale. Great artist BTW

John

first one rings a bell soul sam play?

other one Pete

maybe?

this was featured on plinston radio 2 spot

Title: Don't Wait Too Long

Artist: Beres Hammond

Album: Soul reggae

Label: Aquarius 003

Guest Johnny One Trout

first one rings a bell soul sam play?

other one Pete

maybe?

this was featured on plinston radio 2 spot

Title: Don't Wait Too Long

Artist: Beres Hammond

Album: Soul reggae

Label: Aquarius 003

link

That's the one Mike much faster than favour another that Sam spins occasionally although i first heard via Mark Baildon and Alan Pollard great record and a similar sort of value i think but seems to crop up less often.

I have a couple of his other albums that i picked up in the WI and to be honest they both have some decent stuff on them, mainly straight reggae but he really does have a naturally soulful vocal style.

John

i have the album

it is on the water lily label it got a cd issue in europe i think.

mark

That's the one Mike much faster than favour another that Sam spins occasionally although i first heard via Mark Baildon and Alan Pollard great record and a similar sort of value i think but seems to crop up less often.

I have a couple of his other albums that i picked up in the WI and to be honest they both have some decent stuff on them, mainly straight reggae but he really does have a naturally soulful vocal style.

John

link

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts