Bobby Bennett

Guest SteveC

Guest SteveC

As this awesome beat ballad is a pretty elusive and expensive rarity can anyone provide a full (I know JM has a snippet on his site - thanks John) MP3 or point me in the direction of a CD it may be on.

TIA

Edited by SteveC
Social source share

• Replies 6
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

As this awesome beat ballad is a pretty elusive and expensive rarity can anyone provide a full (I know JM has a snippet on his site - thanks John) MP3 or point me in the direction of a CD it may be on.

TIA

Hello mate :yes: .

This is obviously a different Bobby Bennet than the one from Junior Showtime & You're Ready Now Fame :)

Paul

Social source share

Martin Thompson has had one for sale on these pages for the last couple of weeks. Don't know if it's still available. Over to you, Martin...

thanks Gareth

Yes I have one and I did actually post up a full mp3 the other day (recorded from my copy) - you should be able to find it under the sales thread (for bobby bennett - unsurprisingly).

Looking for 500 for it, though to be honest I'd be happy enough to keep it as it is an awesome record.

Link for the thread for the MP3 is here :

https://www.soul-source.co.uk/index.p...wtopic=26478&hl=

I no longer need a william cummings though :yes:

Martin

Social source share

Guest SteveC

thanks Gareth

Yes I have one and I did actually post up a full mp3 the other day (recorded from my copy) - you should be able to find it under the sales thread (for bobby bennett - unsurprisingly).

Looking for 500 for it, though to be honest I'd be happy enough to keep it as it is an awesome record.

Link for the thread for the MP3 is here :

https://www.soul-source.co.uk/index.p...wtopic=26478&hl=

I no longer need a william cummings though :yes:

Martin

Thanks everyone for all your responses and offers but Martins directions to the thread with the full Mp3 are suffice. Would love to purchase Martin but alas can't afford everything. Would keep it at your good home if I was you :yes:

Social source share

Thanks everyone for all your responses and offers but Martins directions to the thread with the full Mp3 are suffice. Would love to purchase Martin but alas can't afford everything. Would keep it at your good home if I was you :yes:

yes you're probably right Steve, and I probably will... it is a remarkable soul record :yes:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert