rachel

Barbara Mcnair

Was this ever released (7" or album)? It's on the first Tamla Motown Connoisseurs CD but it isn't entirely clear from the sleeve notes.. they read as though it was, but I can't find any trace of it... whistling.gif

Was this ever released (7" or album)? It's on the first Tamla Motown Connoisseurs CD but it isn't entirely clear from the sleeve notes.. they read as though it was, but I can't find any trace of it...  whistling.gif

link

Hi Rachel, "Forget You Ever Met Me Baby" was only released on the LP "The Real Barbara Mc Nair" Motown MS-680,April 1969.

by the way her other LP "Here I Am" is brilliant, the track "Steal Away The Night" is an absolute killer.

Brett whistling.gif

Edited by Brett

Hi Rachel, "Forget You Ever Met Me Baby" was only released on the LP "The Real Barbara Mc Nair" Motown MS-680,April 1969.

by the way her other LP "Here I Am" is brilliant, the track "Steal Away The Night" is an absolute killer.

Brett  :)

link

I have a mint copy of this for sale...

WOOF!

Another one to look out for by her is "It was never like this" on Warner Brothers a great beat ballad i bought it blind from the states in the late 80's eventually selling it on to my old mucker Pete Lawson

Derek

Join or log in now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Related Soul Music Links