Ann Bogus On Statue

Soulcarp

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 

"When i first met you baby,

I thought you were meant for me, but little did i know, you had a heart that only loved you "

What an opening line! Truely Awesome stuff and an amasing pouring of emotion in this song's story.

I had this record, I went to play it one day and as i approached the deck i had the record in my hand and it literaly broke in 3 pieces, 2 pieces to the floor and the remaining bit in my hand.

Heartbreaking !

I still get sick when i think about it.

Its good to talk, Glad i got that off my chest

Atb

Clint

• Helpful 1
Social source share

I thought you were meant for me, but little did i know, you had a heart that only loved you "

What an opening line! Truely Awesome stuff and an amasing pouring of emotion in this song's story.

I had this record, I went to play it one day and as i approached the deck i had the record in my hand and it literaly broke in 3 pieces, 2 pieces to the floor and the remaining bit in my hand.

Heartbreaking !

Atb

Clint

Bugger!

:facepalm:

Social source share

Guest Dave Turner

Heartbreaking !

Atb

Clint

Could have been worse, it could have broke in 4 pieces

Yeah right ok I'll feck off   :D

Social source share

here is a 320k mp3 from my copy. I might be persuaded to sell it. Make me an offer via PM of what you would be willing to pay, including shipping, via a paypal gift, and I will consider it. It is an amazing record, so I will admit, I'm on the fence...

https://www.divshare.com/download/4136446-fb7

(it downloadable, so feel free to download it for yourself)

Edited by McLemore
Social source share