Matt Stokes - Long After Tonight

• Replies 6
  • Views 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

This was a film that won a prize for Matt Stokes, the director. However, I don't think I've ever seen it.

Can anyone point me in the direction of a copy via a link ?

Thanks

It won The Becks award for Art so maybe a quick search for past winners might bring it up, if you struggle to find it Ive got it on an old laptop together with some out takes I could try and email to you...phil

Social source share

Thanks guys, I still haven't found it though.

I have a feeling that the clip on youtube isn't taken from the film, for one thing it doesn't look like it's in a church.

Dundee Museums have a reference to it on their sirte, but no actual footage

The Becks Futures Award lists Matt Stokes as the 2006 winner, but I believe the awards have been discontinued now, so they don't have their own website anymore. Thanks for the offer of an email Phil, but I'd guess it would be too large a file, and I'm not that desperate to see it if it means you have to go searching on an old laptop for it.

Social source share

Thanks guys, I still haven't found it though.

I have a feeling that the clip on youtube isn't taken from the film, for one thing it doesn't look like it's in a church.

Dundee Museums have a reference to it on their sirte, but no actual footage

The Becks Futures Award lists Matt Stokes as the 2006 winner, but I believe the awards have been discontinued now, so they don't have their own website anymore. Thanks for the offer of an email Phil, but I'd guess it would be too large a file, and I'm not that desperate to see it if it means you have to go searching on an old laptop for it.

Ref Matt Stokes The Becks Futures Award 2

m Dundee in a church

Edited by sammydee
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!