Value Please

Guest bleusuperb

Guest bleusuperb

How much would it cost for Little Joe Roman...When your Lonesome, Think its on TUFF

Edited by bleusuperb
Social source share

• Replies 15
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

just had a look on popsike and the last one to go on ebay went for $2247, approx £1180 for the white demo.

In todays climate, sounds about right. One of the toughest (pun intended) White Demos around in good nick. I've only had two in 30 years. Was booted on the yellow label lookalike demo I believe. The W/D is either not around or staying in people's boxes.

Issue I would say is MUCH easier though.

Regards,

Dave

ww.theresthatbeat.com

www.hitsvillesoulclub.com

Social source share

In todays climate, sounds about right. One of the toughest (pun intended) White Demos around in good nick. I've only had two in 30 years. Was booted on the yellow label lookalike demo I believe. The W/D is either not around or staying in people's boxes.

Issue I would say is MUCH easier though.

Regards,

Dave

ww.theresthatbeat.com

Hi Dave,

what do you rate the issue at ?

Not seen many of those for sale recently.

Steve

Social source share

Guest bleusuperb

Seen it listed at £150.00.

Found a copy up in the attic today, remember buying it in mid seventies. Yellow Tuff .read a post about it and knew I had it somewhere.

Edited by bleusuperb
Social source share

Found a copy up in the attic today, remember buying it in mid seventies. Yellow Tuff .read a post about it and knew I had it somewhere.Also found a copy of Johnny and the Attractions ...Young wings can fly on DOCTOR BIRD. Both in good condition with slight surface scratches.As I dont now collect will prbably sell them. how much would you reckon they would go for. both in plain white sleeves. Thanks

Check the Tuff copy. It was heavily bootelgged both on Yellow Demo AND issues if I remember rightly. Alos I have something in the back of head telling me that there's an original YELLOW Demo too. (Anyone confirm?). Value of a LJR original issue? I would value it at around the 200 mark.

Regards,

Dave

www.theresthatbeat.com

Social source share

Ah Well, there's the lunacy of it all eh? I had one in a sales box for over a year at 300. (Issue). Finally went for 180. Can't see anyone shelling out 750 for a LJR issue. Anyone?

Regards,

Dave

www.theresthatbeat.com

Extremely scarce in any form

As not seen any in the last 5 years

bootlegged definitely on yellow issues, In huge amounts

was hard to get 50p for one at the time

Its not a record thats ever gone big in my memory

So thats probably why its not sought after

wouldn't pay £750

£250/300 max