Dealers

Tubbs

I'm sure i can't be the only one who has experienced this. a month ago i ordered a 45 off a dealer website. received an email next day saying he couldn't find it. It's now back on his website at double the price. Also bout a year ago, from another dealer, tried to buy a version of i can't move no mountain for $8 again was told coukldn't find it. 2 weels later was on the website at $50

Social source share

• Replies 16
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Think Shane got it !,  Thanks for the info........will avoid in future.

JM

link

Mr nah i dont know any dealer by those names. lol

Sorry John, can't say I've heard of him either???

Social source share

Depends how arsey you want to get but I think you could certainly speak to your local trading standards people. Assuming he's UK based (is he in Leeds by any chance?)

Social source share

A couple of times I made serious cock ups on my list, one was jackie wilson - because of you which I priced at £15 and one was nate Evans on, can't remember, Twinight or something, I'd never heard of it so I stuck £10 on it, apparently it was worth £150 (now £500 in Manships new book!) - but fortunately I've done a lot of people a lot of favours and they tend to remember that, so in both cases people rung me up and although they could have took advantage, they both told me what the record was really worth. I just gave them first shout on the items and sold both for under £50.

Social source share

Guest in town Mikey

Is there a London bridge in the Usa

link

I think the original was sold to the yanks.

The people that bought it thought they were getting Tower bridge.

The current london Bridge is in NS terms a boot, or 2nd issue.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!