Patto

Record I.d Please

Hi guys

Having an i know it but dont know it moment.Can anyone please put me out of my misery with the artist and title of the record in this clip

Northern Soul Dancing by Jud - Clip 1494 - Benn Hall Niter, Rugby - 7.2.15:

Melvin Davis - Lucille. Possibly John Weston on the decks.

It could be Kev but no soundfile for that on the tube so cant confirm.I know im sure ive heard it at another venue but would love to know the title.Agree with Pete it sounds like Lucille

It could be Kev but no soundfile for that on the tube so cant confirm.I know im sure ive heard it at another venue but would love to know the title.Agree with Pete it sounds like Lucille

Melvin Davis acetate.Karl Heard spin at Burnley,when he sold up not sure who it went to.May well be more than one around.I was at Rugby when Johnny Weston played it,but also think Callum Simpson might have had one.

No youtube clip.

Edited by KevH

Melvin Davis acetate.Karl Heard spin at Burnley,when he sold up not sure who it went to.May well be more than one around.I was at Rugby when Johnny Weston played it,but also think Callum Simpson might have had one.

No youtube clip.

Thanks for the info Kev .Typically owt any good is out of reach for mere mortals

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.