Guest chorleybloke

• Replies 8
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

1 hour ago, chorleybloke said:

I notice that there's been a bid of $400 on this https://www.ebay.com/itm/192007399356?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

I do hope the bidder isn't expecting Tony Galla or he's in for a nasty surprise.

Is the seller being slightly duplicitous I wonder?

Cheers........Pete

I noticed that  and put a "watch" on it when it was first listed to see the end result. Since then it's coming up as one of the "most watched" records on the ebay listings you see on this site.

Is the Southbound Freeway record sought after in it's own right by a different group of record collectors?

Social source share

Guest chorleybloke
5 hours ago, samplat said:

Pete . It says on the sale that it plays the normal tracks and not Tony Galla 

Yes someone's asked him publicly so it'll be interesting to see if the bids now continue.  I can't imagine that it's collectable in its own right, it's complete shite!:lol:

Social source share

This has happened before as I remember commenting on the subject on here, dont remember the outcome last time.

Do these idiots not bother to read all the info before they bid ? !!!

I have a black issue of Southbound Freeway/Tony Galla....purchased at Prestatyn a few year ago for £100.  Interested to find out recently that this mistake release came out EARLIER than the actual release of Tony Galla. :thumbsup:

Social source share

Guest chorleybloke
11 hours ago, purist said:

I've only seen the mispresses that play Tony Galla done on the black stock issue label. Does anybody actually own a WDJ that is a mispressed TG?

All white demos of Swan #4272 play "Revelations", only black #4272 issues and of course the correctly titled Swan #4275 play "In Love".  So yes, technically, #4272 is OVO:lol:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert