Small List

Guest Dante

Hi there, here's a small list, all prices on GBP

Dee Edwards - Why Can't There Be Love (Bumbp Shop 126) EX+ 45 th_DeeEdwards.jpg

Nelson Sanders - This Love Is Here To Stay (LaBeat 6608) EX++ 40 (A bit of wear on the label, but plays great)

(URL=https://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j203/Jacintini_lc/NelsonSanders.jpg]th_NelsonSanders.jpg

The Vanguards- The Thought Of Loosing Your Love (Lamp 80) EX++ 20 th_TheVanguards.jpg

And this one is still open for offers:

Jackie Willson p/s EP Chain Gang - Funky Brodway / When Will Our Day Come - SOMEBODY UP THERE LIKES YOU.Mexican Coral M-. OFFERS!! One of the rarest mexican editions. SUTLS was never relaesed on a 45 in USA or UK! th_jackiepor.jpg

Shipping costs for UK:

3.5 GBP, 1 quid more for registered mail. I suggest you to register it, 'cause I'll not be responsable for non-registered items sad.gif

If you buy two or more, you get free registered shipping :thumbsup: Interested PMme

Cheers

Dante

Social source share

• Replies 7
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Nelson Sanders - This Love Is Here To Stay (LaBeat 6608) EX++ 40 (A bit of wear on the label, but plays great)

(URL=https://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j203/Jacintini_lc/NelsonSanders.jpg]th_NelsonSanders.jpg SOLD!

The Vanguards- The Thought Of Loosing Your Love (Lamp 80) EX++ 20 th_TheVanguards.jpg

Jackie Willson p/s EP Chain Gang - Funky Brodway / When Will Our Day Come - SOMEBODY UP THERE LIKES YOU.Mexican Coral M-. OFFERS!! One of the rarest mexican editions. SUTLS was never relaesed on a 45 in USA or UK! th_jackiepor.jpg

Shipping costs for UK:

3.5 GBP, 1 quid more for registered mail. I suggest you to register it, 'cause I'll not be responsable for non-registered items :wave:

If you buy two or more, you get free registered shipping :lol: Interested PMme

Cheers

Dante

Updated...

Edited by Dante
Social source share

No wonder that Nelson Sanders 45 sold because that was one hell of a bargain price. Two superb sides. :thumbsup:

It was? damn hahaha

The other ones are still available...

Cheers

Dante

Social source share

(URL=https://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j203/Jacintini_lc/NelsonSanders.jpg]th_NelsonSanders.jpg SOLD!

Shipping costs for UK:

3.5 GBP, 1 quid more for registered mail. I suggest you to register it, 'cause I'll not be responsable for non-registered items sad.gif

If you buy two or more, you get free registered shipping :unsure: Interested PMme

Cheers

Dante

C'moon guys don't be that way tongue.gif

Social source share

(URL=https://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j203/Jacintini_lc/NelsonSanders.jpg]th_NelsonSanders.jpgSOLD

Shipping costs for UK:

3.5 GBP, 1 quid more for registered mail. I suggest you to register it, 'cause I'll not be responsable for non-registered items :lol:

If you buy two or more, you get free registered shipping biggrin.gif Interested PMme

Cheers

Dante

Alright, alright, last day :rolleyes:

Cheers

Dante

Social source share

This is the Sales Forum
Use the site PM (personal message) system for any trading discussion

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!