Info On Ebay Item I Am Selling

Craig W

I listed a few 45's on ebay UK last night in the northern soul section all with starting bids at £4.99 including one I have never heard of before by Nobodys child on the Sounds of Soul label.

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=010&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=200070342113&rd=1&rd=1

One side is Funk the other is sweet soul.

Has anyone any info on this recording as a US buyer has just offered me $40.00 to end the auction which makes me wonder.

Any info / price on this as I might take up his offer if its a fair reflection of the price.

Social source share

• Replies 6
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest TONY ROUNCE

Must be bloody rare if no one on here knows anything about it.

Dunno, mate, but it's an absolute blinder and as you will soon see, I'm going to stick a bid in myself, if you don't end the auction for our American Friend...

TONE :D

Social source share

Guest TONY ROUNCE

Dunno, mate, but it's an absolute blinder and as you will soon see, I'm going to stick a bid in myself, if you don't end the auction for our American Friend...

TONE :D

Sorry, Craig, I just bought one off GEMM for three quid, so feel free to take this guy's money and run!!!

Actually, this is exactly the sort of record that those doo-wop fans who've started to move onto sweet soul are going apoplectic for - simple and soulful. I'm really please I read your post, would have hated not to know about it as it's also 100% my kinda tune where Group Soul is concerned...

Ta

TONE

Social source share

I listed a few 45's on ebay UK last night in the northern soul section all with starting bids at £4.99 including one I have never heard of before by Nobodys child on the Sounds of Soul label.

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=010&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=200070342113&rd=1&rd=1

One side is Funk the other is sweet soul.

Has anyone any info on this recording as a US buyer has just offered me $40.00 to end the auction which makes me wonder.

Any info / price on this as I might take up his offer if its a fair reflection of the price.

Hello,

I've had a copy before. It's a nice track. I'd pay $40.00 for a fresh copy ...unless Tony wants to sell his copy for £3.50 (giving him a net profit of 50p.)

Paul Mooney

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert