soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 5
  • Views 982
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Ferrett

I bought a copy of a mate 3 or 4 years ago for £40 I think. Sounds similar to Barbara Lynn - Moving on a groove. B'side is a reasonable mid tempo crossover thing as well I seem to recall.

At the time my mate was buying a few copies of it as he thought it was destined to be big. At the time he was paying between £20 and £50. Think he's probably still got at least a demo and an issue. Will check with him at the weekend.

What kind of price would you be willing to pay? I don't think it's listed in the latest Manship book.

Social source share

I bought a copy of a mate 3 or 4 years ago for £40 I think. Sounds similar to Barbara Lynn - Moving on a groove. B'side is a reasonable mid tempo crossover thing as well I seem to recall.

At the time my mate was buying a few copies of it as he thought it was destined to be big. At the time he was paying between £20 and £50. Think he's probably still got at least a demo and an issue. Will check with him at the weekend.

What kind of price would you be willing to pay? I don't think it's listed in the latest Manship book.

# not sure if there is one now but use to be one for 100 at JM . Got mine for 50-60 if I remember right ?? :thumbsup:

Social source share

Source Advert