prices please

bobbie smith "walk on into my heart" vg on black american arts.    jo ann garrett "whole new plan" vg+ on chess demo-label slight damage.  the laniers "more than ever now" vg, on river city records.  epitome of sound "you don't love me",vg on red print and white sandbag

Social source share

• Replies 4
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

TBH I think scans or pictures would help to put bracket prices on them as 'VG' can be rather problematic or not depending on one's estimation... FWIW there's a a want on here for Bobbie Smith in VG+ condition...

Social source share

First promo press is the more desirable IMO. But the plain white promo label variant was used for the vinyl bootleg made in the 1990's so some are weary of those... I'm not. Its plain black stocker counterpart is nice too but less to my liking.

The second press (only by a matter of a month or two) with the newly adopted lined design labels are comforting for those not able to distinguish better the boot from the OG if ever but normally prices are somewhat similar.

FWIW two pressing plants were involved for this second press. The rarest of them all IME is the promo Monarch press (only lined design). That stocker is rare but its promo counterpart is... well I'm yet to see one ! Must be very rare.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert