Price Please

Guest kid mohair

Guest kid mohair

could anyone give me an idea of the current value of the showmen, the wrong girl on london.. cheers,Andy.

Social source share

• Replies 6
  • Views 765
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Does anybody know, what it is worth on US Imperial

Thanks

That is a 2nd issue (with It WIll Stand on the flip side), which would have been released around 1964. I paid the equivalent of £40 for mine a few years ago.

Social source share

That is a 2nd issue (with It WIll Stand on the flip side), which would have been released around 1964. I paid the equivalent of £40 for mine a few years ago.

Having said that though Gene, it's twice as hard to find as the Minit label release...first time I saw it I just didn't know what to make of it

Social source share

Having said that though Gene, it's twice as hard to find as the Minit label release...first time I saw it I just didn't know what to make of it

It was withdrawn or something similar. The much commer 45 "It Will Stand c/w "Country Fool" was issued on the SAME NUMBER Imperial 66033

it is most unusual to have second issues with two different sides on the same release number. And yes it is 10 times rarer than the Minit copy. I sold mine for £85 some 3 years back..

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert