Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

MarkWhiteley

Delegates

One went on ebay in december for about £250. I forgot to bid  wink.gif

I was hoping it might come round again (you know how they do).

Brilliant sound, you have taste. :thumbsup:

link

I know I was second highest bidder laugh.gif .......tight sod :thumbsup:

I'm also after copies of:

:PElla Woods "I need your love" (MERGING)

laugh.gifAlmetta Lattimore "These memories" (MAINSTREAM)

:PWalter Jackson "Let me come back" (BRUNSWICK)

Also, can anyone help pricing Young Bros. "What's your game" (SOUL POWER orange label)

Billy :wicked:

I know I was second highest bidder :wicked: .......tight sod :thumbsup:

I'm also after copies of:

wink.gifElla Woods "I need your love" (MERGING)

laugh.gifAlmetta Lattimore "These memories" (MAINSTREAM)

:PWalter Jackson "Let me come back" (BRUNSWICK)

Also, can anyone help pricing Young Bros. "What's your game" (SOUL POWER orange label)

Billy :thumbsup:

link

You should have bought these years back when they were cheap, now they'll cost a small fortune.

There was a copy of "I'll Come Running Back" on ebay before xmas where the label was pressed so off-centre that it was actually over part of the track! Still went for a fair bit of money though (over £100).

Moral of the story is don't say "in any condition" as a fair few of these have pressing defects and quite badly water-damaged labels.

I was told that the same number each of the Uplook 45s were pressed: 300 copies per release. Might be time to stock up on "Since I Found You" and "Give A Man A Break" by Charles Mintz: both great 45s too. Remember that the Delegates of Soul was seen as a cheapie/collection filler for nearly two decades.

Can actually pick these up reasonably cheap, I got on for  $188, about (£95) last month of ebay........keep looking :thumbsup:

link

Look into my eyes, not around the eyes, don't look around the eyes, look into the eyes......You're under! :thumbsup:hypo.gifhypo.gif

You will, I repeat you will sell me the record for £25 at the next Ponds Forge, making you a huge profit of £-70.

..and you're back in the room!

:P:P

Billy face.gif:wicked:

That's it! Missed one at £60 a few weeks ago :P

Hasn't anyone got a copu of Walter Jackson they want to sell me? I mean come on it's not a rare record! blush.gif

Billy :thumbup:

link

I haven't. :yes:

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts