Windows Down

Where have you let the world listen to Northern Soul as you drove your car, windows down, getting carried away.

Rodeo Drive - FW /DILYIID

Las Vegas Strip - The Joker (Instigated by Joey from Rossington)

Made a few heads turn......................................WTF

Ed

Social source share

• Replies 7
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Ollie Lailey

I was driving my van down Mostyn Rd in Brixton about two summers ago, Rita And the Tiaras Gone with the wind came on the tape and the volume went up a fair bit. A bloke with dreadlocks on a mountain bike rode past the other way and gave me a bit of a funny look. This being deepest south london I looked the other way. About thirty second laters the same bloke poped up at the window of the van and in a thick Manchester accent goes "fucking Rita and the tiaras, gone with the wind is my love, northern soul mate!" and then rode off before I could reply.

Social source share

lots of driving around the last couple of days, got a "keep the faith" fist from a bloke in tesco car park mansfeild woodhouse whilst blasting out my sugar baby connie clarke, got a cheeky smile and a sexy wiggle from a trio of gals in normanton derby whilst playing happy feelings earth wind and fire and always treat the staff in the meeting rooms that back onto our car park with a gem or two, going on holiday tomorrow so will be treating the isle of wight to this years cd selection for the next two weeks even though the family car has air conditioning i,ll tell the missus its not eco friendly and we have to have the windows down thumbsup.gif

Social source share

Where I live, it doesn't matter what you play, nobody here knows what it is !!

I get funny looks from goats & sheep (cause I'm disturbing their grass eating, thought I had better add that), Rural France for you

Edited by DELORENZO
Social source share

Guest FrostyJak

Where have you let the world listen to Northern Soul as you drove your car, windows down, getting carried away.

ANYWHERE & EVERYWHERE :thumbup: Can't drive with out the stuff

My 17 year old tells me its not right for an "old boy" like me :D

Cheeky little madam

Social source share

lots of driving around the last couple of days, got a "keep the faith" fist from a bloke in tesco car park mansfeild woodhouse whilst blasting out my sugar baby connie clarke,

Getting a fist is a bit extreme, no need for violence even if you dont like Connie Clarke that much :thumbsup: Hope you're Ok, some people will get Mansfield a bad reputation :(

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert