Nick Hackett

Thought i'd be first in line so here goes... I'm gonna have a spare copy (Hannah's) so if you cant make it to the 100 Club... then tuffshit you're gonna miss a great night... but to ease the pain of missing out i'll post you the Anniversary 45 on Monday 24th September (special delivery guaranteed next day delivery). Whats it gonna be this year ???.... like smarties... only Ady has the answer,but what i do know is.. its always a great collectable unreleased double sider so...

Buy it now !!

£35 includes special delivery.

NOW RESERVED.

Edited by nick hackett
Social source share

• Replies 7
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Thought i'd be first in line so here goes... I'm gonna have a spare copy (Hannah's) so if you cant make it to the 100 Club... then tuffshit you're gonna miss a great night... but to ease the pain of missing out i'll post you the Anniversary 45 on Monday 24th September (special delivery guaranteed next day delivery). Whats it gonna be this year ???.... like smarties... only Ady has the answer,but what i do know is.. its always a great collectable unreleased double sider so...

Buy it now !!

NOW RESERVED.

Edited by nick hackett
Social source share

Buy it now !!

I'll have if its still available. Pm me and i'll give you a phone number :thumbup:

Social source share

• 2 weeks later...

Mick,

Many thanks,your anniversary single sent signed for delivery and will be with you in the morning post.Ive got the complete run and when never sell any of them at any price.Hannah doesnt collect anymore so we had a spare,£35 delivered i think is a very fair price to a fellow collector (and paid for Hannahs love of vodka redbull).I knew they would be selling for alot more (£100!!!)I cant knock anybody for cashing in as i have at £35 but..£100.. Come on fellow soulies,either keep a piece of memorable history from the greatest nighter or let somebody else enjoy and cherish it at a fair price. :thumbsup:

PS.Dave Rimmer,i had to laugh when you told me your plan about Hannah being let in for free,brilliant mate.See you soon :thumbup:

Edited by nick hackett
Social source share

I knew they would be selling for alot more (£100!!!)I cant knock anybody for cashing in as i have at £35 but..£100.. Come on fellow soulies,either keep a piece of memorable history from the greatest nighter or let somebody else enjoy and cherish it at a fair price. :thumbup:

Good stuff Nick!

This is what the soul scene should be about, reality & soulful comradeship NOT hype!

Simon :thumbsup:

Social source share

Mick,

Many thanks,your anniversary single sent signed for delivery and will be with you in the morning post.Ive got the complete run and when never sell any of them at any price.Hannah doesnt collect anymore so we had a spare,£35 delivered i think is a very fair price to a fellow collector (and paid for Hannahs love of vodka redbull).I knew they would be selling for alot more (£100!!!)I cant knock anybody for cashing in as i have at £35 but..£100.. Come on fellow soulies,either keep a piece of memorable history from the greatest nighter or let somebody else enjoy and cherish it at a fair price. :P

PS.Dave Rimmer,i had to laugh when you told me your plan about Hannah being let in for free,brilliant mate.See you soon :lol:

The plan was to persuade Ady to let Hannah in as a guest, but of course she wouldn't get her single then, so Nick would have to sell his :rolleyes: leaving him without a copy. I never got round to telling Ady about it though tongue.gif

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert