How Do I Find My Play List

hi all

how do i find my playlist, after 18 weeks off work sick i am climbing the walls with bordom, so i decided to create a playlist, i've worked out how to create one but now i dont know how to look at it, probably really simple but i can't ask Dave at the moment, he's in the middle of doing the ironing :huh:

margie

Social source share

• Replies 3
  • Views 681
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

hi all

how do i find my playlist, after 18 weeks off work sick i am climbing the walls with bordom, so i decided to create a playlist, i've worked out how to create one but now i dont know how to look at it, probably really simple but i can't ask Dave at the moment, he's in the middle of doing the ironing :huh:

margie

I've finished the ironing now dear. Would you like another coffee, whilst you listen to your playlist ?

If you look at the bottom of your details on each post (On the left hand side) you'll see a little icon that signifies your playlist.

Click on it.

I don't know, ironing, coffee making, PC consultant, are there no limits to my abilities :huh:

Social source share

I've finished the ironing now dear. Would you like another coffee, whilst you listen to your playlist ?

If you look at the bottom of your details on each post (On the left hand side) you'll see a little icon that signifies your playlist.

Click on it.

I don't know, ironing, coffee making, PC consultant, are there no limits to my abilities :huh:

thank you Dave, i will try that. I didn't want to disturb you, i know you need all the practice you can get with the ironing :ohmy: yes to the coffee. :huh:

Social source share

thank you Dave, i will try that. I didn't want to disturb you, i know you need all the practice you can get with the ironing :ohmy: yes to the coffee. :huh:

:lol: ...brilliant....Get the practice in Dave, you can help Jo do the tea trolley all weekend.

I'll bring my un-ironed clothes and you can do them while you're waiting for the kettle to boil.... :huh:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert