Anyone Know This

Was watching still game (scottish comedy ) series 5 episode hard nuts , theres a part in this episode where navid is dancing in what looks like a pensioners dance does anyone know the song thats been played , modern soul must have

would like to know artist label and price many thanks

Soufully Kieran

Social source share

• Replies 6
  • Views 955
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Was watching still game (scottish comedy ) series 5 episode hard nuts , theres a part in this episode where navid is dancing in what looks like a pensioners dance does anyone know the song thats been played , modern soul must have

would like to know artist label and price many thanks

Soufully Kieran

Hi Keiran.

It's Lou Rawls "You'll never find a love like mine" on P.I.R. shouldn't cost you more than a couple of quid.

Derek

Edited by blackwhite
Social source share

i never heard this record before till now as i was the grand old age of 2 when this was in the charts does a record like this get spins out just thinking alot of djs might stay clear of it cause it was a chart hit or its value I certainly would love to hear it out and would play your thoughts please

Soulfully Kieran

Social source share

i never heard this record before till now as i was the grand old age of 2 when this was in the charts does a record like this get spins out just thinking alot of djs might stay clear of it cause it was a chart hit or its value I certainly would love to hear it out and would play your thoughts please

Soulfully Kieran

I can't tell you about the UK, but this gets played on regular radio in the US. I'm sure some people in the UK would recognize it if it got used on a regular TV show.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert