King Solomon

Guest northernmod

Guest northernmod

Please, I really need this info:

I've got the tune "Separation" by King Solomon on the Kent comp "The Soul of Money Records"....is this the same 45 as King Solomon - Separation/Scratch my Back on Magnum?

Any help will be much appreciated!!

Thanks!!!

Social source share

• Replies 10
  • Views 954
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Please, I really need this info:

I've got the tune "Separation" by King Solomon on the Kent comp "The Soul of Money Records"....is this the same 45 as King Solomon - Separation/Scratch my Back on Magnum?

Any help will be much appreciated!!

Thanks!!!

it's probably the same guy as both records are from LA. he has a zillion 45s by the way. He also has a cool private press LP.

Social source share

Guest northernmod

it's probably the same guy as both records are from LA. he has a zillion 45s by the way. He also has a cool private press LP.

Thanks boba, what I want to know is if it's the same version of the tune that I have on the kent "money" compilation...

I think there's more than a King Solomon (a mate told me so, knowing I was after that particular record), so that's why there's such a mess with his 45s..

Maybe someone from kent records can help??

Social source share

Thanks boba, what I want to know is if it's the same version of the tune that I have on the kent "money" compilation...

I think there's more than a King Solomon (a mate told me so, knowing I was after that particular record), so that's why there's such a mess with his 45s..

Maybe someone from kent records can help??

I'm sorry I misread your question. I looked on my shelf and I don't have the magnum 45, so I can't help... sorry.

Social source share

Ive got Separation by King Solomon, its on Mader-D, cracking Mod/ R&B track but havent heard the one on Magnum so dont know if it is the same record

Social source share

Ive got Separation by King Solomon, its on Mader-D, cracking Mod/ R&B track but havent heard the one on Magnum so dont know if it is the same record

I think there was a thread here previously about there being 2 versions, so I woudl be careful. If there are two, I don't know which one is on the kent cd.

Social source share

Guest northernmod

The version on MADER-D is the one on the "Soul Of Money" CD.

The version on MAGNUM is a totally different recording and it is a very slow blues tune.

Thanks Sebastian, I'm glad I didn't bought it now... :lol::ohmy:biggrin.gif

I love soul-source! :g:

Social source share

i've only got 1 45 by this artist called "back of my mind" i'd highly reccommend that. Its fairly downtempo though so best avoided if thats not your thing.

i don't know if that is the same king solomon, that is by "king solomon's advisors" on Ghetto. That Ghetto is a new york label. So I don't know if it's the same LA guy.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!