Acetate

Hi all

Was wondering if anyone knew anything about a single sided acetate by Marion Ryan singing Better Use Your Head (same song as Little Anthony) on TBC Sound Recordings that I've picked up?. Anyone know if it would be pucker???

I know it was UK only issue released on Phillips but other than that.........

Any help would be much appreciated wink.gif

Ta

Richard

Edited by richard
Social source share

• Replies 11
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Hi all

Was wondering if anyone knew anything about a single sided acetate by Marion Ryan singing Better Use Your Head (same song as Little Anthony) on TBC Sound Recordings that I've picked up?. Anyone know if it would be pucker???

I know it was UK only issue released on Phillips but other than that.........

Any help would be much appreciated  wink.gif

Ta

Richard

link

No reason why that shouldn't be legit. What makes you think it isn't?

Social source share

just wasn't sure that was all, so I thought I'd ask some more knowledgable folk than me  whistling.gif .

link

It is not the sort of record that someone would put on Acetate as a way of getting hold of the tune as it is not that Hard to come by so it could be an original Studio Disk....

JB

Social source share

It is not the sort of record that someone would put on Acetate as a way of getting hold of the tune as it is not that Hard to come by so it could be an original Studio Disk....

JB

link

You used to have fuckin`loads of em Jon,or stamp/spoil every record with RSGstamps on em`,respectfully whistling.gif

Social source share

You used to have fuckin`loads of em Jon,or stamp/spoil every record with RSGstamps on em`,respectfully whistling.gif

link

[/quo

Yes kenny & a few Exclusives here is a good one for you Richard Popcorn Wylie "If It's All The Same to You" RSG Acetate....& I was 1 of the first to play Suspision on Acetate in 1983 & helped make it as big as it is.....

JB

Edited by jonbuck
Social source share

Sill got one of your old ones!,I`m gonna put a watch on you,real thing though Jon,only it took about 3weeks to peel the RSG label off though. whistling.gif

Social source share

looks like a proper studio acetate to me

always nice to have these isn't it

the most original format i suppose apart from the tape!

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert