Andre 3000

Who will be the member 3000 ? & will he or she have the Name Andre, then they can be Andre 3000 ? (Outkast) or has it been given out already? I noticed the new Dutch Northern Soul DJ Moonpirate, who joined yesterday tea time was 2,989....

Jon Buck

post-2461-1116796225_thumb.jpg

Edited by jonbuck
Social source share

• Replies 5
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Who will be the member 3000 ? & will he or she have the Name Andre, then they can be Andre 3000 ? (Outkast) or has it been given out already? I noticed the new Dutch Northern Soul DJ Moonpirate, who joined yesterday tea time was 2,989....

Jon Buck

link

Very observant of you mate. You sure about those figures, says total members 2,578 at the bottom of the page and who's Andre? :thumbsup:

Social source share

Moonpirate would appear to be no. 2989

But, as far as Andre goes I think its a case of "Earth to Jon Buck"

Maybe its Jon's imaginary friend.........

Col.

link

This is one for Mike I think. As there seems to be a discrepancy between the number of registered members and Moonunit's 2989. Too much to be a validation thing I would have thought :thumbsup:

Social source share

This is one for Mike I think.  As there seems to be a discrepancy between the number of registered members and Moonunit's 2989.  Too much to be a validation thing I would have thought :thumbsup:

link

off top of head

every time someone applies they get a new number applied to that account

so really it means 3000 have signed up

we do get a lot of people who dont validate their accounts

think cause a lot do it in a hurry and dont realise have to supply a valid email, so when realise they sign up again

so orig account stays unvalidated untill it gets deleted

plus some for some reason dont get email - could be spam filters, email written wrong or just dont understand how to do it

do get a fair few signing up and never validating account

so think best use the offical figure for members ie the one in stats on main page rather than the id number

hope makes sense

mike thumbsup.gif

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert