Linda Jones - My Heart Needs A Break

45cellar

Hi

I have had these in the collection for years, both are originals, but both are different designs.

Does anyone know If the corresponding DEMO & Stock Copy exists for both designs, as I haven't seen them, just curious. It's one of my favourite records.

Loma_2091a_DJ.jpgLoma_2091a.jpg

Edited by 45cellar
Social source share

• Replies 6
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Hi

I have had these in the collection for years, both are originals, but both are different designs.

Does anyone know If the corresponding DEMO & Stock Copy exists for both designs, as I haven't seen them, just curious. It's one of my favourite records.

Loma_2091a_DJ.jpgLoma_2091a.jpg

Yes, the white promo you display was issued as a green label stock copy same design. The Loma yellow stock was pressed as a white promo in the same design. The yellow press is the first press1968. 1968 was the year they change logo design: So reruns in that year could have been change to the new format.

The first releases using only the green design I have documented is Tommy Starr on Loma 209, unless someone has seen a yellow press on that. I don;'t think I have.

Social source share

Yes, the white promo you display was issued as a green label stock copy same design. The Loma yellow stock was pressed as a white promo in the same design. The yellow press is the first press1968. 1968 was the year they change logo design: So reruns in that year could have been change to the new format.

The first releases using only the green design I have documented is Tommy Starr on Loma 209, unless someone has seen a yellow press on that. I don;'t think I have.

Used to have,both above,and green warner bro`s,and a demo....4 of em`,at the same time.

:)

Social source share

Used to have,both above,and green warner bro`s,and a demo....4 of em`,at the same time.

:)

Hi John, Hi Ken

Thanks for the Information, I thought that there should be another DEMO and Stock Copy, It's just that in all these years, I hadn't seen one.

It just goes to show that you can be in the right place at the right time when looking for records, or ?

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert