Please Help Me Find :)

Hello to all you soulboy collectors.

Can someone please help me identify this track. I heard it on a radio show i recorded years ago. I finally figured out how to take recordings from tape onto computer. :P Took me 2 hours to figure it out

the dj said it was ummm,,,,,,, how do i pronounce.. CHEYANNE (CHAY ANNE) - STILL THE KIND OF MAN

Can someone please help. I love this song. Cannot find anything on the net. Not sure if i heard name of artist correctly or if it's spelt right for a google search. Nothing shows up. :(

Also , if you have this and it's a song only available on record, would you please,please, please send me an MP3? :D Of, course if it's on a CD available to buy, even better. :yes:

I don't have a record player but would love this track for my ipod player :thumbsup::lol:

I would gladly pay you, or offer something nice in return.

I love this type of soul music. Makes me feel so good! :P If anyone can reccommend other wonderful soul tracks in this style, please, please tell me. :lol:

Also, are there any good internet shows that play this type of soul music? I would love to know about it, if there are whistling.gif THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!

I've only had my pc for 5 weeks and still trying to get to grips with it all. :yes:

Lucy x

lucymorgan1974@yahoo.co.uk

cheyanne___still_the_kind_of_man.mp3

Social source share

• Replies 7
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Can someone please help me identify this track. I heard it on a radio show i recorded years ago. I finally figured out how to take recordings from tape onto computer. :P Took me 2 hours to figure it out

the dj said it was ummm,,,,,,, how do i pronounce.. CHEYANNE (CHAY ANNE) - STILL THE KIND OF MAN

Can someone please help. I love this song. Cannot find anything on the net. Not sure if i heard name of artist correctly or if it's spelt right for a google search. Nothing shows up. :(

Also , if you have this and it's a song only available on record, would you please,please, please send me an MP3? :D Of, course if it's on a CD available to buy, even better. :yes:

I don't have a record player but would love this track for my ipod player :thumbsup::lol:

I love this type of soul music. Makes me feel so good! :P If anyone can reccommend other wonderful soul tracks in this style, please, please tell me. :lol:

Also, are there any good internet shows that play this type of soul music? I would love to know about it, if there are whistling.gif THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!

I've only had my pc for 5 weeks and still trying to get to grips with it all. :yes:

Lucy x

It's by Cheyenne

STILL THE KINDA MAN / DOES IT FEEL GOOD on CNR records from 1981.

Edited by Simon T
Social source share

Thanks Simon for info :thumbsup:

I bet it's only available as a record :lol:

I wouldn't have space for a record player even if i wanted one. Still, it's nice to know who it is now.

Thanks.

Lucy. wink.gif

Social source share

Guest MARTIN SNOW

Can someone please help me identify this track. I heard it on a radio show i recorded years ago. I finally figured out how to take recordings from tape onto computer. :yes: Took me 2 hours to figure it out

Also , if you have this and it's a song only available on record, would you please,please, please send me an MP3? :D Of, course if it's on a CD available to buy, even better. :shades:

I don't have a record player but would love this track for my ipod player whistling.gif:thumbsup:

I love this type of soul music. Makes me feel so good! :D If anyone can reccommend other wonderful soul tracks in this style, please, please tell me. :wicked:

Also, are there any good internet shows that play this type of soul music? I would love to know about it, if there are :rolleyes: THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!

I've only had my pc for 5 weeks and still trying to get to grips with it all. :shades:

Lucy x

Lucy, welcome aboard, you can find an MP3 on this link below, coincidentally it was pasted up by our old friend Rare Gems of Soul, here we go, hope this helps, it will take you straight to it :

https://www.soul-source.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=36619

Social source share

Guest MARTIN SNOW

LUCY,

THERE'S ANOTHER GIRL WHO JOINED THE SITE ONLY A WEEK AGO,

I HAVE A FEELING SHE MIGHT BE FROM YOUR AREA,

I THINK HER NAME WAS PHILIPPA WARD ?

WORTH PM'ING HER, I'M SURE THE TWO OF YOU WILL BE A PERFECT MATCH,

ALL THE BEST, ENJOY YOUR STAY,

MARTIN

Social source share

Source Advert