Unissued Pat Lundy (with Dee Dee Warwick Backing)

"The Fooler Got Fooled" - Pat Lundy (Unissued Uptempo Dancer)

10" 45 Acetate Mint- £195

post-6943-1185410909.jpg

Fooler_Got_Fooled_c_.mp3

"I Want It Clearly Understood" Pat Lundy (Unissued Ballad with Jimmy Radcliffe On Guitar)

I_Want_It_Clearly_Understood_c_.mp3

"Could That Someone Be You" - Pat Lundy (Uptempo Unissued Groove)

Could_That_Someone_Be_You_c_.mp3

"Come To Me" - Pat Lundy (Heidi issued track with Dee Dee Warwick on backing vocals)

10" 45 Acetate Mint- £125

Come_To_Me_ca_.mp3

"Say Yes Baby" - Brilliant! Unissued, Unknown, Soul Star

7" 45 Acetate Mint- £220

say_yes_baby__clip_.mp3

"A Woman Needs Her Man" Another Unknown Countrified Soul Sister, The song was later covered by Carolyne Daye.

A_Woman_Needs_Her_Man_c_.mp3

"Life Is Good To Me" - Unknown Artist With Familiar Phrasing That Is Just a Joy!

10" 45 Acetate VG+ Condition £195 (Associated Studios EH Morris Music)

post-6943-1185032064_thumb.jpg

Life_Is_Good_To_Me_c_.mp3

"I Wish I Knew A Song Of Love" - Stormie Wynters Dancer

post-6943-1183224579_thumb.jpg

Song_Of_Love_c_.mp3

"The Love That A Woman Should Give To A Man" A Ballad From Stormie

post-6943-1183314621_thumb.jpg

Stormy_Winters_The_Love_That_A_Woman_c_.mp3

Just Talked Phil Out Of This One! Unissued Connie Francis Cover That'll Probably End Up On Ebay.

"Saturday Night Knight" - £395

post-6943-1184858160_thumb.jpg

Saturday_Night_Knight_c_.mp3

"Harlem" - A Brilliantly Arranged Unissued Track From Aldora Britton

post-6943-1183225952_thumb.jpg

Harlem_c_.mp3

"We're Living To Give To Each Other" - Melba Moore

We_re_Living_To_Give_c_.mp3

"Everybody's Gonna Be There But Me - Barbara Jean English (Unissued)

7" 45 Acetate Mint- £225

Everybody_s_Gonna_c_.mp3

"Your Reputation" - Barbara Jean English (Unissued)

7" 45 Acetate Mint- £225

Your_Reputation_c_.mp3

"If I Speak About Bobby" - Barbara Jean English (Unissued)

7" 45 Acetate Mint- £225

If_I_Speak_About_Bobby_c_.mp3

Edited by Mangomn2003
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 23
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

"The Love That A Woman Should Give To A Man" A Ballad From Stormie

Stormy_Winters_The_Love_That_A_Woman_c_.mp3

A bit different to the version that came out as Livin In Love by Sheila Anthony - that was uptempo - this version is fantastic and obviously the one that the Phyllis Dillon version was based on

Social source share

Guest TONY ROUNCE

A bit different to the version that came out as Livin In Love by Sheila Anthony - that was uptempo - this version is fantastic and obviously the one that the Phyllis Dillon version was based on

Not quite - Phyllis' version of "The Love That A Woman Should Give To A Man" was based on Patti Drew's. Phyllis obviously really loved Patti, as she also covered Ms. Drew's versions of the Grassroots' "Midnight Confessions" and Jerry Butler's "Just Can't Forget About You Baby", all of which were on Patti's "I've Been Here All the Time" album.

She did, of course, also do "Livin' In Love" as "One Life To Live, One Love To Give" so I think you have your tunes crossed there, mate...

TONE

Social source share

Not quite - Phyllis' version of "The Love That A Woman Should Give To A Man" was based on Patti Drew's. Phyllis obviously really loved Patti, as she also covered Ms. Drew's versions of the Grassroots' "Midnight Confessions" and Jerry Butler's "Just Can't Forget About You Baby", all of which were on Patti's "I've Been Here All the Time" album.

She did, of course, also do "Livin' In Love" as "One Life To Live, One Love To Give" so I think you have your tunes crossed there, mate...

TONE

Yes I have!

Social source share

TONE

Did I Forget To Mention That This Is For Sale Too?

"I've Been Here All The Time" - Stormy Winters

post-6943-1183314499_thumb.jpg

I_ve_Been_Here_c_.mp3

From The Three Songs Composer Andy Badale, These Songs Were Intended For Nancy Wilson.

Edited by Mangomn2003
Social source share

Guest TONY ROUNCE

...Andy Badale, who's nowadays much better known by his real name of Angelo Baddialamenti, the favourite composer of film-maker David Lynch and thus the writer of scores to such unwatchable movies as 'Blue Velvet' and the only slightly more viewable TV series "Twin Peaks"...

Social source share

...Andy Badale, who's nowadays much better known by his real name of Angelo Baddialamenti, the favourite composer of film-maker David Lynch and thus the writer of scores to such unwatchable movies as 'Blue Velvet' and the only slightly more viewable TV series "Twin Peaks"...

Yes But As Andy Badale He Wrote Some Quality Toons Mate.

I Even Have One Here That He Didn't Remember Until I Sent Along An MP3 And He Realized It Twas Himself Doing The Vocal :thumbsup: . The Title Is "We Gotta Reach Out", And Twas Not Covered.

Social source share

Did I Forget To Mention That This Is For Sale Too?

"I've Been Here All The Time" - Stormy Winters

post-6943-1183314499_thumb.jpg

I_ve_Been_Here_c_.mp3

From The Three Songs Composer Andy Badale, These Songs Were Intended For Nancy Wilson.

Tone, excuse the ignorant speculation here but Andy Badale wrote 'We're Living To Give Each Other' which Ruby Winters released on Diamond, correct ? So with all these 'wintry' names is it by any chance possible that Stormy and Ruby were one and the same ? !

biggrin.gif

Edited by sunnysoul
Social source share

Tone, excuse the ignorant speculation here but Andy Badale wrote 'We're Living To Give Each Other' which Ruby Winters released on Diamond, correct ? So with all these 'wintry' names is it by any chance possible that Stormy and Ruby were one and the same ? !

biggrin.gif

Sunny... Interesting Point About Stormy And Ruby As They Have Similar Vocal Phrasing (Listen To Ruby Winter's "Try Me" On Diamond, #D-223, As Compared To Some Of Tracks Above) What Say You To This Notion Young Mr. Rounce Aye?

Edited by Mangomn2003
Social source share

It's More Of An Uptempo Dancer Really. :ohmy:

Was looking at some of your other items too, but for now is this one still available?

best,

Souljulep

Social source share

Was looking at some of your other items too, but for now is this one still available?

best,

Souljulep

Sorry For The Delay Julep. JUst PM'd Ya.

Cheers!

Social source share

"Life Is Good To Me" Is Just Classic Good Time Songsmithing Matched With Great Phrasing. I've Tried To Get Definitive Information On Both Song And Artist Through Morriss Music Heir And Other Sources To No Avail But I'm Certain In Time This Mystery Too Will Be Revealed.

In The Interim Enjoy The Choons Mate :thumbup:

Score For Some Lucky Individual.

I Waited Six Weeks For Payment On This And It Still Hasn't Arrived So I'm Now Selling This Unlabeled Copy 10" 45 Of "Helpless" In VG++ Condition for £250. It Will Ship Immediately Upon Payment!

helpless__clip_.mp3

Edited by Mangomn2003
Social source share

Hey Nocker I Can Send You An MP3...

Was Just Enlightened That "Come To Me" Did Get Issued On Heidi, Though As I Don't Have That One, I Can't Say If It's The Same Or A Different Mix.

Social source share

Hey Nocker I Can Send You An MP3...

Was Just Enlightened That "Come To Me" Did Get Issued On Heidi, Though As I Don't Have That One, I Can't Say If It's The Same Or A Different Mix.

And Now Added A Few More Actual Unissued Lundy Tracks And Some Other Bits Too! :P

Social source share

Sadly Songwriter Ron Miller Recently Passed Away At Age 74 But His Vast Musical Legacy Will Live On Forever.

Here Is One From Ron And Lee Porter Called "Fifty Fifty".

"50 50" - Unknown Female Vocalist

7" 45 Acetate Mint- £165

post-6943-1185490358_thumb.jpg

Fifty_Fifty.mp3

Social source share

• 2 weeks later...

Sadly Songwriter Ron Miller Recently Passed Away At Age 74 But His Vast Musical Legacy Will Live On Forever.

Here Is One From Ron And Lee Porter Called "Fifty Fifty".

"50 50" - Unknown Female Vocalist

7" 45 Acetate Mint- £165

post-6943-1185490358_thumb.jpg

Fifty_Fifty.mp3

Turns out to Be A Different Ron Miller rolleyes.gif

Social source share

• 2 months later...

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!