• Replies 8
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Convert the file to mp3 first Ted

link

I have been trying to do that for ages never managed to do it, all the mp3 converters i have tryed will not recognise an RA file would be intrested to know if it can be done

Social source share

You can record straight from your soundcard into mp3 format with Silent Bob or similiar program.

Just dont press any buttons till song finishes or you will have the odd bleep in the recording.

Thats one thing you could do to convert.

H

Social source share

Anyone know how you can burn RAM format (like on soul club)on to a CD and if you burn in real player or Jet audio how you can stop it from finalizing after one track

Best Ted

link

I have been trying to do that for ages never managed to do it, all the mp3 converters i have tryed will not recognise an RA file would be intrested to know if it can be done

link

It can, with a programme called 'DBPoweramp' file converter, plus the RA file plug in.

Ted, I'll try to PM you it

Social source share

Another good program for recording streaming audio of any type is called WM Recorder 10. I got this from off the net the other day and it's good. You just click on the properties of the file you want, it'll usually be a www. address, paste the address into a box and click record, it goes to the file and records it to your hard disk. I think I have a crack for this as well.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert