• Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

re-issue will do.

had it many moons ago and loved it. hoping i can find another. thanks

Ian

Do i take it you missed the one on ebay that just finished at $70whistling.gif

https://cgi.ebay.com/Northern-Modern-Soul-NATE-EVANS-This-Time-With-Feelin_W0QQitemZ230419708546QQcmdZViewItemQQptZMusic_on_Vinyl?hash=item35a615ba82

Social source share

SimonM on here did have a Mean Green copy in his sales box at Filthy Soul. He may still have it, try pming him

Do i take it you missed the one on ebay that just finished at $70whistling.gif

https://cgi.ebay.com/...=item35a615ba82

Steve, it's gone.... the link Nev has put up was Simon's copy....

They do turn up though Ian, so keep looking thumbsup.gif ....

Social source share

Guest Brett F

Brett doesn't like vinyl.:laugh: .Buss ones were first weren't they,followed by Mean green.? Mecca/Clee sound (with the awesome flip).

(for info only:D ).

I've got both, Buss is first and harder, but Mean Green is just a later pressing , given a different name, i wouldn't want to part with either................

One of my favourite records, i think it's the best version of them all. Brett.............ps im into Downloads now, gonna give my meagre record collection away....:tongue:.

Like Mark E says it does turn up so good luck:good:

Social source share

Guest Brett F

About time too!

Broaden your knowledge... and your listening enjoyment in the process, me lad.

:thumbup:

Sean

All in good jest Sean my good man, i do listen to new music, but i do not have your experience and length in years to have listened to as much soul as you, so i guess my taste (mainly 70's) and the fact there must be thousands upon thousands i have never heard, that keeps me firmly head down in those rare 70's soul boxes, looking and finding incredible soul vinyl 45's/12"s etc that sorta' holds me back from this new age music.....thumbup.gif

Social source share

All in good jest Sean my good man, i do listen to new music, but i do not have your experience and length in years to have listened to as much soul as you, so i guess my taste (mainly 70's) and the fact there must be thousands upon thousands i have never heard, that keeps me firmly head down in those rare 70's soul boxes, looking and finding incredible soul vinyl 45's/12"s etc that sorta' holds me back from this new age music.....:thumbup:

Nah mate, FFS don't get into 'new age music' as well!

One crusade in life is enough for any man!

:yes:

Sean

Social source share

Guest Brett F

Nah mate, FFS don't get into 'new age music' as well!

One crusade in life is enough for any man!

:thumbup:

Sean

laugh.gif..THAT MUST BE THE FIRST TIME ON THIS FORUM I HAVE EVER SEEN YOU SWEAR (EVEN IN ABBREVIATED FORM)............laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Edited by Brett F
Social source share