Tune Wanted Please

Guest cenco

• Replies 17
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Ask on the Funk Forum Steve, someone should have one, Adam Leaver, George Mahood etc. Nice moody, dark, oddball tune that I've heard Cliff Steel play out a couple of times.

Had one in my watched items t'other night ......looked next morn and it went for $51 sad.gif

Nice copy too https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=380199162213

Social source share

Guest Brett F

Thanks Nev, yeas the Rosemount is a nice 45', by the way hoping to play a certain record tomorrow from Indiana that me and you have.Brett

Social source share

Guest Brett F

And half of Manchesterwicked.gif

Joking aside ...i'm sure you'll have em peering over the decks ..trying to read that small joined writinghypo.gifhypo.gifhypo.gif

ha was laughing about that at the last Chris Morgan bash (the day it snowed heavy etc), said if you had made it, there would have been 4 copies under the same roof...that cant happen very often for a super rare recordlaugh.gif

Social source share

Ask on the Funk Forum Steve, someone should have one, Adam Leaver, George Mahood etc. Nice moody, dark, oddball tune that I've heard Cliff Steel play out a couple of times.

sorted now m8 thumbsup.gif

Social source share

Played in London for around fifteen years. Tim Brown put this on one of the Anglo sales tapes and I was convinced it was such a winner that I bought as many as I could afford and gave them away to mates. Good to see people appreciating it at long last. Other side is a torrid 70s ballad of the highest order if that's your kinda thing.

Social source share

Used to play it at Soul or Nothing , as did Karl Rhodes. Heard Marco play it way back

YEP PAUL WE ALL USED TO PLAY IT AT SOUL OR NOTHING UN CIS BACK IN THE DAY , ALSO SHEAN PLAYED IT AT RADCLIFFE LAST SAT SOUNDED REALLY GOOD AGAIN, HOPE YOU OK BUDDY ??

STEVE T :thumbup:

Edited by steve thomas
Social source share

• 4 weeks later...

Yes indeed..

As Gareth says.... the flip side is just fooooooooooooooooooooking tops for me..... quality quality soul ballad of the highest order....

Enjoy....

HAD ONE FOR SALE, BUT NOW BACK IN THE PLAY BOX, SORRY.

HOWEVER PAUL SADOT HAS ONE FOR SALE IN 'SALES' AT A VERY GOOD PRICE.

Edited by andybellwood
Social source share

Played in London for around fifteen years. Tim Brown put this on one of the Anglo sales tapes and I was convinced it was such a winner that I bought as many as I could afford and gave them away to mates. Good to see people appreciating it at long last. Other side is a torrid 70s ballad of the highest order if that's your kinda thing.

Too right Gareth,brought this for the flipside ballad also off Gary Smelt when he was running Black Knight back in the late 80s early 90s it was a front page special £5,forgot all about the other side till i heard it played out the other year thumbsup.gif

Dave f.........

Edited by Dave Fleming
Social source share

Source Advert