Shaunfitz

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 9
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

funny this one mate, record hammered for 3 decades and just so happens to be a favourite of my mate, dave rimmer and it wasnt until i heard HIM play it that i thought....yeah it always was great and is one that genuinly didnt deserve to get slung on the flogged-to-death pile, never to be heard again....because of dave i set about aqquiring a copy and eventually, henry atkinson turns one up for me....strangely from a dutch dealer so its spread far and wide and, i believe as a result, is not as easy to get as you think....unless you settle for disco-demand!

rob.h

Social source share

appologies for abruptness mate,...if someones selling one for that price.......RIP THEIR ARM OFF!, are you sure it wasnt them who were p###ed?

rob.h

Rob , No need to apologise mate , I was talking utter B*ll*cks , I reckon I saw

a Magic Night up for sale and got mucking fuddled up. (note to self- Stop posting on SS

whilst p*ssed up !!!!)

Cheers

Swifty thumbup.gif

Social source share

Need a new copy ,mine decided to split the other nite VG++ or better.Cheers Shaunthumbup.gif

If you're not too bothered about the label as long as it's an original 60s item, try finding the EP on spanish HIT. Shouldn't cost more than a third of a Roulette copy and has Kenny Ballards I'm losing you as a bonus on the flip

Social source share