PhilT's profile photo

George Tinley On Doo Wop

Record Wants PhilT

Posted

If you've got one to sell /or trade (I've loads of nice stuff floating about at the moment) please PM me with price and condition. Not bothered about mint although that'd be a bonus, just want a copy that's good enough to play out.

Cheers

Phil

Kev: if you've still got my old one sell us it back :yes:

Share this source music forum post

soul source url
Posted

hey up phil, good to see you last night ....have a copy if you wanna make an offer should be in ex+ to m- cond

franc

soul source url
Posted

hey up phil, good to see you last night ....have a copy if you wanna make an offer should be in ex+ to m- cond

franc

Francesco the preying mantis strikes again!!! :yes:

After all the abuse we gave you last night there's still no stopping you.

Dave

soul source url
Posted

If you've got one to sell /or trade (I've loads of nice stuff floating about at the moment) please PM me with price and condition. Not bothered about mint although that'd be a bonus, just want a copy that's good enough to play out.

Cheers

Phil

Kev: if you've still got my old one sell us it back :yes:

lol, think it went to pete smith, ill buy the next one off you in a few weeks lol...

soul source url
Posted

Think I'm sorted fellas thanks. Don't think it will but if it goes pear-shaped for any reason I'll be in touch Franco :yes:

atb

soul source url
Guest\