Ebay E-Commerce Player Problem?

Pete S

• Replies 18
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

That Soundcloud is sh*t, I've got nothing uploaded but it says I've reached my quota and need to buy more space!

Strange that Pete? You are allowed 2 hours of music for free on soundcloud.

I have a free account and have had 2 full 1 hour mixes up there.

You need to delete stuff to put other stuff up if you have reached your 'allowed' minutes.

As suggested, hosting space is a good idea and can be very cheap. I have an account with 'One.com'

it costs me approx' £9 per year, and I have had it for 5 years and still haven't used up the allowed space.

I don't cane it like, I just put a few tunes and pics on there if I need to.

Edited by Steve Luigi
Social source share

I worked out what was up with embedding divshare on ebay.

You have to paste it into 'standard', then click html, then go back to standard and the player appears.

Steve, I've got nothing on Soundcloud to delete!

Ecommerce is still not working and it's a disgrace.

• Helpful 1
Social source share

I worked out what was up with embedding divshare on ebay.

You have to paste it into 'standard', then click html, then go back to standard and the player appears.

Steve, I've got nothing on Soundcloud to delete!

Ecommerce is still not working and it's a disgrace.

you got it embedded but divshare is broken at least 50% of the time (I can't believe they're still in business) and your clips won't play. buying hosting space is the way to go.

Social source share

you got it embedded but divshare is broken at least 50% of the time (I can't believe they're still in business) and your clips won't play. buying hosting space is the way to go.

I'll stick with divshare, I can't afford to buy anything at the moment after wasting £60 on ecommerce player

Social source share

I have had the same problems, many of the tracks you need to listen to on the bay, you click and nothing happens, so usually have to search for a sound clip elsewhere.

What I normally do is just stick a link on to a Youtube link of the same track, or if there isn't one, Soundcloud or self hosting is the answer.

Doesn't help the fact that many people are being ripped off for divshare though, not what you'd expect from having to pay £60 for it.

Edited by Steve Luigi
Social source share

Update on ecommerce player; the encoder is now working, so I just spent a total of 3 hours recording, converting, uploading tracks and then adding auction players to each ebay listing, I have 70 or so in all.

Instead of inserting the player, it's inserted a blank f*cking space where the player should be.

Social source share

I'm guessing you'd make up the 9 pounds for hosting space or whatever via not having broken soundfiles at certain points in time, resulting in lower bidding. You also are buying the security of uptime and not having to scramble to switch back and forth between different solutions.

Social source share

I'm guessing you'd make up the 9 pounds for hosting space or whatever via not having broken soundfiles at certain points in time, resulting in lower bidding. You also are buying the security of uptime and not having to scramble to switch back and forth between different solutions.

Well I've got my own website with stacks of space but it's done in wordpress and I don't have a clue how it works! Someone does it for me, I only know how to add new titles and remove them.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert