Pete S

Price Needed Please

Anyone know a price for Marge Dodson - Be Your baby - decca demo. It isn't in either of the books but I've had it a long time ago, but I'm sure somebody told me it was now big bucks .. any ideas?

Anyone know a price for Marge Dodson - Be Your baby - decca demo. It isn't in either of the books but I've had it a long time ago, but I'm sure somebody told me it was now big bucks .. any ideas?

Hi Pete ask Dave Rimmer hes playin it at the moment dont know how long hes had it but worth a try :P

HB :(

Anyone know if she released owt else on Decca?

Yesterday is crowding my world/Lover man Decca 32351

But it's not very good Mace ....... Hope your are well mate

Oh no I've told you too much already :lol:shades.gif

Dazz

Didn`t you had in your last list priced already anyway ?

No, what would be the point of me asking if I'd already priced it, or are you just trying to be a smart arse. I asked on here the day before I listed it.

No, what would be the point of me asking if I'd already priced it, or are you just trying to be a smart arse. I asked on here the day before I listed it.

Always try to be a smart arse, you should know after knowing me for quite a time now, don`t you :huh: Anyway, realised that you initially asked before listing but as I am currently still at work my mind wasn`t as fast as my typing fingers..so apologies are due..from me to you (..oh, that makes a nice song tiltle, doesn`t it?)

:lol:

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.