rachel

Worst Vocal... Ever?

Posted this on the Stoke thread last night but it's so bad I think it should be inflicted on a wider audience :huh::D

Got this on a sales CD yesterday, quite possibly the worst vocal I've ever heard... like one of the muppets on helium :lol:

Anyone beat this? :lol:

Posted this on the Stoke thread last night but it's so bad I think it should be inflicted on a wider audience :huh::D

Got this on a sales CD yesterday, quite possibly the worst vocal I've ever heard... like one of the muppets on helium :lol:

Anyone beat this? :D

Hi Rachel............ME :lol::D:D ATB Stevie

:lol::D:D You wont go to heaven and i can guess what the reply is :huh::D

Steve

Neither will you if you dont stop tellin people im old :D:D:D

HB :lol:

You just told em yourself :lol:

Steve

I never said i was you did :lol::D:D

HB :huh:

Posted this on the Stoke thread last night but it's so bad I think it should be inflicted on a wider audience :lol::D

Got this on a sales CD yesterday, quite possibly the worst vocal I've ever heard... like one of the muppets on helium :D

Anyone beat this? :D

hate these bloody posts as we're not allowed sound at work :huh: Whats the record Rachel ? :lol:

Dave

hate these bloody posts as we're not allowed sound at work :huh: Whats the record Rachel ? :lol:

Dave

:lol:

Edited by ken

God thats horrible.

George Lemons must fall into the "so bad its good" category for that wobbly edge-of- the- note pitching. It makes me laugh out loud everytime I hear it. His version of "Uphill Climb to The Bottom" is a triumph of awfulness too, partly down to the bunch of apparent drunks who can't make up thier minds what key to play in or whether they should all play at the same tempo.

Can´t rememeber which Cd its on but its a version of Ojays - Don´t you know a true love or if its the other way around. The version with that horrible opera lady destroying an otherwise quiet good track :angry:

I'll wager you pulled some scary faces during that one Stevie!? :sweatingbullets::D
Hi YOU Do Need to contract certain parts of your anatomy and So do I.But still listen to a few tunes???ATB Stevie z :wicked::yes: A BIG thanks for replying 'cos a certain "EX SUN " reader hasn't...think he is named BOB ATB Stevie Z

Thats weird, posted mp3 here, but post not there.

Oh well here it is again!

Enjoy!

Strange saving your best for this thread,truely bad... :sweatingbullets:

Thats weird, posted mp3 here, but post not there.

Oh well here it is again!

Enjoy!

Bad lyrics yes :sweatingbullets: Vocals not as bad as mine though :wicked:

Bad lyrics yes :D Vocals not as bad as mine though :(

Yes, I'll give ground there...........but I'll be back :sweatingbullets:

Nothings worse than that Pete, sounds like one of the black and white minstrels :yes::wicked:

Lenny

If Eddie Kendricks sang it, then it would be worse.

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.