Soulsmith

Detroit - What To Do?

Im off shortly to pay homage to where it all started - 2648 W Grand Blvd  Detroit, MI 48208, United States

Apart from the above, is there anywhere else I should be checking out 'soul wise' in Detroit ?

Cheers

Col.

Great city with awesome musical heritage. City is in dire straits with massive depopulation and abandoned housing; at the rate of decline, the place could be gone in a couple of decades so everybody should visit before it is too late. Check out the Ford Museum in Dearborn as there was a great Motown exhibit there. Check out the record stores in Yellow Pages and chat to the guys behind the counters for contacts. Thrift stores may have some 45's but the records are more likely to be of the common variety. Have a good trip.

Col, I`ll give you a fookin big  empty suitcase to take , so you can fill it with tunes for me  :lol: .Just take care matey ! remember Canada !!!!!!!!

Is Gary Glitter banned from the States ????  :wicked:

Take care WiganBrian . :thumbsup:

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.