2 Years Today

Just noticed I made my first post 2 years ago today and can't even remember what it was and have since made 700 others mainly of comple crap and have enjoyed every minute (Probably four times more than that if you count the SSCDT thread which posts were removed from your total.

Do i get a prize for long service?

By the way does anyone know how long Soul Source has been going and who are the longest serving members ect.

Social source share

• Replies 5
  • Views 768
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest lagerlout

Just noticed I made my first post 2 years ago today and can't even remember what it was and have since made 700 others mainly of comple crap and have enjoyed every minute (Probably four times more than that if you count the SSCDT thread which posts were removed from your total.

By the way does anyone know how long Soul Source has been going and who are the longest serving members ect.

im no expert craig, but i think mike may know how long its been going.... :thumbsup::lol:

Social source share

im no expert craig, but i think mike may know how long its been going.... :thumbsup::lol:

You're right there Pete , I wonder if he was member 001.

By the way I've just found these stats..........

Our members have made a total of 159,679 posts

We have 4,228 registered members

The newest member is twoply

Most users ever online was 137 on May 11 2006, 08:54 PM

Social source share

im no expert craig, but i think mike may know how long its been going.... :thumbsup::P

yep should do :P

but never really looked a definte date up

usually say started around summer 97, fairly definte was 97, so think fair to say been going 9 years .... yep and before anyone says it... and still not finished :lol:

think current member stats date from 4 years ago,

have got a lot of old stuff archieved away somewhere, will dig it out some someday

yeah the soul talk list started off as a update list for site, think was around 99 maybe later

all a bit scary when you think about it :lol:

Social source share

yep should do :D

but never really looked a definte date up

usually say started around summer 97, fairly definte was 97, so think fair to say been going 9 years .... yep and before anyone says it... and still not finished :hypo:

think current member stats date from 4 years ago,

have got a lot of old stuff archieved away somewhere, will dig it out some someday

yeah the soul talk list started off as a update list for site, think was around 99 maybe later

all a bit scary when you think about it :D

===============

i got upto a 1000 posts the other day before the crash!!

now im down to 960 again :ohmy:

soul source is simply the best !

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!