What's Your View On This Ebayer

Guest Netspeaky

Guest Netspeaky

I find this strange what's other peoples view:

I posted out record on the 24th April, person then purchased another copy off me on the 15th May? But yesterday reported that the record posted out on the 24th hadn't arrived and have reported me to paypal. I have proof of delivery for the 15th as being delivered, but I'm still looking for the slip for the 24th at the moment, so can't prove it was delivered. 1st copy sold for $50 second went for $20. :thumbsup:

Social source share

• Replies 8
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Obviously sounds a bit dodgy...geezer knew what he was doing of when he ordered a second copy! Keep one for himself and sell/trade the other to a mate or someone he knows is after it no doubt!

Reckon whatever the tune is, he knew he was getting a bargain! especially 2 for 1!!!!!

FIND THAT OTHER PROOF OF POSTAGE!!!

Hope all goes well for you.

Social source share

Obviously sounds a bit dodgy...geezer knew what he was doing of when he ordered a second copy! Keep one for himself and sell/trade the other to a mate or someone he knows is after it no doubt!

Reckon whatever the tune is, he knew he was getting a bargain! especially 2 for 1!!!!!

FIND THAT OTHER PROOF OF POSTAGE!!!

Hope all goes well for you.

Proof of postage won't help, paypal will give him his money back. It needs a signature.

Social source share

Guest Netspeaky
Proof of postage won't help, paypal will give him his money back. It needs a signature.
It was recoreded delivery, I always send out this way so I know someone has to sign for it. Problem is because of the time from postage to complaint was such a long time, I don't know what I've done with the recorded delivery slip. I clear them out every so often, so I may have binned it. I most probably will have to take the hit on it, but if future I'm making sure I keep the slips for at least 6months. You live and learn in this game. :thumbsup::thumbsup: Edited by Netspeaky
Social source share

It was recoreded delivery, I always send out this way so I know someone has to sign for it. Problem is because of the time from postage to complaint was such a long time, I don't know what I've done with the recorded delivery slip. I clear them out every so often, so I may have binned it. I most probably will have to take the hit on it, but if future I'm making sure I keep the slips for at least 6months. You live and learn in this game. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Make sure you keep them for 60 days that's the cut off period for making claims ,hope you find it, I was ripped off a couple of times but then changed to recorded delivery,I've still got a hundred odd slips lying about, &, will only send insured abroad. :lol:

Social source share

Guest Bearsy

I find this strange what's other peoples view:

I posted out record on the 24th April, person then purchased another copy off me on the 15th May? But yesterday reported that the record posted out on the 24th hadn't arrived and have reported me to paypal. I have proof of delivery for the 15th as being delivered, but I'm still looking for the slip for the 24th at the moment, so can't prove it was delivered. 1st copy sold for $50 second went for $20. :thumbsup:

what is his ebay user name, if he sells you know you can do the same to him with an even more expensive item, if you do decide to do this dont use your account do what i did and used a good mate of mine ebay account that he only ever buys with and not sell through, i know two wrongs dont make a right but it dont arf make you feel better, so let us know who he is so we dont get caught out by him.

and good luck with the proof too.

bearsy :angry:

Social source share

Did the guy leave feedback for the first one?

I know this tends not to hold too much sway with ebay-paypal.

There was a good discussion a month or so back on Ss about this - Without a by your leave as soon as the complaint comes in ebay get paypal to withdraw the guys initial spend out of your paypal account and then charge an extra $7.00 for doing it!

Have they done this to you Mark!

If so and the guy gave you good feedback on the first it just shows that the Bay and there paypal are loving these complaints!

Signed for has GOT to be the only way for everyone in the future and keep them safe.

Edited by Mr M
Social source share

Always send by recorded or special delivery that way you can keep track of your item, go to the Royal Mail web site click on track and trace insert the number on your slip and voila, you're told right away if its been delivered or delivery has been attempted, the proof is at your fingertips!

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert