Guest hobbo49

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 14
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Guest Ivor Jones

It's unissued Jordi....came via Chris King / Pat Brady in the early 90s - Got a lovely walloping New York booming backbeat on it, and pronounced string arrangement etc.

Mr M - The true Master at Work!

Hello Steve.......

I'm also curious about this one .... Is this something that someone from the UK scene got Tom Moulton to do themselves in the 90's or is it an original Acetate from the label that was done at the time of the record's release ? I've certainly never heard of a remix of this and would love to hear what it's like....

Best, Ivor

Social source share

Guest Ivor Jones

Hi Ivor, it was planned as his second Wand 45 but they didn't like the mix so got Tom to re-do it, but then never put it out.

Ok Steve thanks.... You know what.....I never realised the track was that early( ie. mid 70's), always assumed it was early 80s for some reason... That is surprising to me. Always loved "Who am I without you baby" from when I first heard it from Randy.... Really great tune, that. I'd love to hear the Moulton one then.... That would have been when he was really on a roll with all those early mixes he did. His mix of Patti Jo( "Make Me Believe In You") from the disco gold lp is astounding.....one of his benchmark mixes I would say

Social source share