What's With This?

• Replies 8
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Noticed this today and 'watched' the item - note retracted bids / for sale / Zero Ratings on seller / buyers???

Bought for a penny??? And feedback from buyer??

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...item=4891145537

Rich

Beats me whistling.gif

Could be a divorce situation where he sells and agrees to give wife half the value of the sale only to buy them back when the dust setlles whistling.gif

Social source share

What does happy to be of assistance mean??

Ok she (palance ) has another lover Bill and he's 52.

Her fella still hasnt twigged that she's flogged Bill all of her hubbys records for a penny!

Her hubby also dosent realise that when he gets home this Friday there wont be a stick of furniture in the place!!!

If you ask me he's better of without her!!

Women made trouble for a man!

Social source share

Noticed they both given each other feedback instantly, very strange. :lol:

My thoughts exactly :shades: ....

Unless, of course, they actually live "very" close by and item was delivered and dropped off when finished :lol: ....

Rich's "divorce" scenario sounds good.... as does Mr M's explaination whistling.gif ....

Oooooh ebay.... don't you just love it :lol: ....

Social source share

My thoughts exactly :shades: ....

Unless, of course, they actually live "very" close by and item was delivered and dropped off when finished :lol: ....

Rich's "divorce" scenario sounds good.... as does Mr M's explaination whistling.gif ....

Oooooh ebay.... don't you just love it :lol: ....

Yeah i love/hate it, you've got to come on here to get away from it!

Could be like a Tales of the unexpected Rohl Dahl?

Called the Axe!

Years earlier a guy asks a neighbour if he has an axe he may borrow!

Takes it home to the wife who rather wished he hadnt.

Axe is returned to the original owner years later who ebays it to a guy who wants an annonymous untraceable axe !

He takes it home to his wife who rather wished he had'nt.

This guy disposes of the Axe in a wood where he thinks no one would find it,

Only to be uprooted sometime later by a small jack russell belonging to Lady Chatterleys lover who just happens to be having an hour off rabbiting!

Mrs Cs hubby confronts the- "its good when we come together in the woods my Lady" Gamekeeper !

With a "Hey have you been rabbiting my misses you scoundrel" type scenario?

Mrs Cs Hubby loses his head !

Axe gets put in the boot of the Rangerover and My Lord is beleived to have been eaten by Lions or Crocodiles somewhere in Africa ???

Driving My Lady out one sunny day for a picnic Sean Bean finds himself in a police road windscreen washer is there water in you washer check que!

Remembering the Axe in the boot he calmly gets it out and hides it under the hedge of the original owner!

A neighbour calls one day and asks him "Hi Bill do you have an Axe i can borrow!

:lol:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!