Looking For A Windows 7 (Or Vista) Operating Software

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 

I'm looking for a Windows 7 or at a pinch Vista operating system software. I want to replace my existing XP one. Anybody got or know of one for sale please let me know. Many thanks, Chris.

You can download it from the Microsoft website, but first use the compatability checker to see if it will run okeh,

there is also a programme to copy the operating system to USB stick or DVD to install that way, Windows 7 USB/DVD Download tool.

if you go down this route, then you need the key number, some companies sell these alone on the internet, without rest of package.

Good luck in your Googleing.  :thumbsup:

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Tony, I ran the Microsoft Upgrade Advisor, it said I'd have to make a clean installation of Windows 7. I've found a "How To" guide it's not that dissimilar to installing XP. It's good site, well worth scouring if you are looking for a PC/software solution.

https://pcsupport.about.com/

This specifically for Windows 7 installation :

https://pcsupport.about.com/od/operatingsystems/ss/windows-7-clean-install-part-1.htm

I'll report back the results  :thumbsup:

Edited by Chris L
  • Helpful 1
Social source share

• 3 weeks later...

You can download it from the Microsoft website, but first use the compatability checker to see if it will run okeh,

there is also a programme to copy the operating system to USB stick or DVD to install that way, Windows 7 USB/DVD Download tool.

if you go down this route, then you need the key number, some companies sell these alone on the internet, without rest of package.

Good luck in your Googleing.  :thumbsup:hears another m8 ----  

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!