Do They Ever Turn Up ?

Orotava

I've had records go AWOL for up-to 2 months (delivery to UK). One record from USA seemed to have a detour to Germany for some reason. One from Japan never made it here and ended up back with the seller. He relisted it after refunding me. When I said I'd still like to but it for the same price he agreed and used the same packaging as the first time so I knew he was telling the truth.

• Helpful 1
Social source share

It's the Christmas post season so expect everything to be delivered on December 27th or January 2nd. Make sure you stay in the house for the next three weeks otherwise someone will leave a card saying no one was in and your parcel will be returned to sender in the next two hours... Don't give up hope as  packets can take a month or more to arrive.

• Helpful 3
Social source share

Guest MBarrett

Sorry not a record but three or so years ago I was waiting on a sizeable cheque from a bank. Never arrived. Bank blamed the post and agreed to cancel and redo. This time I went and collected it personally.

Shock, horror, several months later the original cheque turned up with the original date and previous day's post mark.

So it had been raised but never posted. The postal system blamed but actually the bank's rubbish admin procedures.

Heaven knows where it had been sitting for all those months and suddenly resurfaced . . . . . . . . . :ohmy:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!