soulsalmon

• Replies 6
  • Views 820
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest soul stormers

Anyone know what" carfare back" sells for now,just found my old copy in a box in garage,must have slipped the net when i sold my arctic stuff to lawson .

BOOK £600 IN MANSHIP'S IF THAT HELP :D

Social source share

Guest franky m
Anyone know what" carfare back" sells for now,just found my old copy in a box in garage,must have slipped the net when i sold my arctic stuff to lawson .
There was a beat up copy on ebay this year that went for £200 , and i have seen more copys of the Honey and the bees , dynamite exploded 45 than this for sale , and the demos only have the gloomy day track on both sides , i think this could be the hardest arctic 45 to find ? But what a brill track , does any one play it out ?? Frank
Social source share

There was a beat up copy on ebay this year that went for £200 , and i have seen more copys of the Honey and the bees , dynamite exploded 45 than this for sale , and the demos only have the gloomy day track on both sides , i think this could be the hardest arctic 45 to find ? But what a brill track , does any one play it out ?? Frank

I know Carl Fortnum used to play it... a few years now since i've heard it out though.

Very hard record... great too :thumbsup:

Social source share

I used to play it in the early mid 90s and it always cleared the floor for me.

ended up selling it to john manship for £400. recently john philips had one

for sale at the last wilton for £500. rarest on the label but maybe not as in demand

as say kenny gamble

dave

i played it a few times as well cleared the floor but a great record to listen to think mine might have gone to Carl

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!